Big performances across the Senior grades, as well as a growing Juniors program and continued strength in our Masters sees six teams pull on the boots again next weekend for the first round of finals.
The Men’s 3s, having been promoted into Pennant at the end of last season will finish 2nd on the ladder in Pennant F. The Men’s 4s finished 3rd in the Metro A East/North East division while the Men’s 6s end the year top of the table, having not dropped a game in the 18-week season in Metro B East. On the Women’s side, the 4s also finish on top in the Metro A East/North East competition.
The Club’s ongoing commitment to the development of our Juniors programs continues to go from stength to stength. For the second year running our most senior Juniors team is in finals, this year walking in undefeated in the Under 12 Mixed District North West competition.
Meanwhile the Men’s Masters, having picked up the flag last year, are again strong contenders finishing 3rd in the 45B North West division.
SEMI FINALS FIXTURE
SATURDAY 22nd August
– Under 12 Mixed (District North West) against Essenndon at Brunsiwck 9am
– Men’s 3s (Pennant F) against Yarra at Greensborough 1pm
– Men’s 6s (Metro B East) against Old Xaverians at Home 12.30pm
– Men’s 4s (Metro A East/North East) against Old Carey at Home 2.30pm
– Women’s 4s (Metro A East/North East) against Greensborough at Home 4:30pm
MONDAY 31st AUGUST
– Men’s Masters (45s B North West) against Camberwell at Hawthorn 8.30pm