Each year the La Trobe University Hockey Club invites all members to participate in our Coterie program.
The Coterie is an optional membership that allows members to contribute toward the Club’s ongoing success through its annual dues. As a registered fundraising partner of the Australian Sports Foundation, a portion of the membership fee is tax deductible for the donor. In addition to contributing to the club’s financial security and growth, members are also offered exclusive rewards for their support.
2019 Coterie Membership
In 2019 members of the Coterie will receive:
– Access to 2 x VIP VicLeague Home Matches, inclusive of catering and an open bar
– Their name engraved on the annual Coterie Membership plaque.
Membership fees this year are $300, of which $250 is tax deductible.
To join the 2019 Coterie, please complete the Coterie Membership Form. Payment must be made into the Club’s bank account before the end of April.
If you have any questions about joining the Coterie, please contact our Coterie Coordinator at email@example.com.
– Your tax deductible receipt will be issued by the Australian Sports Foundation.
– Money received from your tax deductible donation to the Australian Sports Foundation contributes towards the ongoing success of the Club. To provide this service, the ASF retains 5% of your donation.
– This project is run in partnership with the Australian Sports Foundation (ASF) so our donors can receive tax deductions for their donations. The ASF (ABN 27 008 613 858) was established by the Australian Government to raise funds through public and corporate donations for the development of sport in Australia. The ASF’s listing in the Income Tax Assessment Act (1997) (Subdivision30-B, s30-90) means donations to our project of $2 or more are tax deductible.