This page is currently under construction.
The La Trobe University Hockey Club has a long and proud history since being founded in 1967 and merging with the Women’s Club in 1991. Currently located at The Cauldron in KP Hardiman Reserve, the Gunners moved off the La Trobe University campus in 1995 to the synthetic field. The Club is currently putting together a more expansive version of our history.
Other notable pieces of the Gunners’ history include:
– Club Honour Boards
– Club Premierships
– The ‘Borrowed’ Arsenal Cannon & Colours
– The Club’s First Intervarsity Games in 1967
– The Alan Glide Clubman of the Year Cup
– The Names of Club Shields
– The George Grouios Goal Scoring Shield
– The Jack Smart F-Troop Trophy
– The Kevin Bannan Memorial Shield
– The Old Club Song
– The Old Club Mascot, Snoopy the Dog